Canoeing and kayaking are the most well-known whitewater sports. These outdoor activities require no prior experience and are accessible for children from a young age. However, a little learning is recommended before departure in order to master the basic gestures to fully enjoy your journey.
Canoeing and kayaking are undoubtedly the best way to discover the landscapes at your own pace and from another angle, an unobstructed view of gorges, monuments or villages overlooking the river.
For thrill-seekers, it is an opportunity to discover more sporty activities. For several years different formulas have appeared:
- Rafting:an inflatable boat that can carry up to 8 people
- Hot dog: a form of two-seater inflatable canoe also called canoraft
- Hydrospeed: a float that allows swimming in white water
- Canyoning:a whitewater sport halfway between hiking and climbing
- Stand up paddle:a board on which the practitioner stands and paddles
And many other practices, enough to have invigorating, emotionally rich experiences during your stay.