Whether you want to go with your family, as a couple or with friends, there is sure to be a gite for you. Some rental gites are equipped with a terrace or garden with barbecue. Make delicious grilled food and have a convivial time. You can enjoy a gourmet breakfast every morning during your stay and lounge by a pool. Mountain bikes are often made available to you at the gites. Outside of renting, you can explore the area with hiking, horseback riding, or 4×4 driving. Thrill seekers can try their hand at tree climbing, canoing or rock climbing. For an ideal stay, there is nothing like tasting local specialties in the markets. Want to pamper yourself in a spa area? Spend moments of pure well-being, relaxation and cocooning for body and mind, in a spa in Ardèche. Opt for body treatments, facials and massages in relaxing spaces, without forgetting the sauna hammam. The little ones are not left out, most of the rental establishments offer numerous facilities.
The Ardeche is a complete region for a vacation, here are the tourist points of interest not to be missed!
It is known for its lush nature and breathtaking landscapes. Make way for wellness and vacation.
- The Ardeche Gorges: cross them on foot, by car or by canoe for an extraordinary boating experience. Discover the incredible views and take time to observe the animals and the Pont d’Arc, a natural arch.
- The Ray Pic waterfall: escape and spend a relaxing moment with this 60-meter high waterfall that divides into two successive falls.
- The intermittent spring: every six hours, this natural spring gushes from the ground. The jet can reach up to 15 meters high.
- The Mount Gerbier-de-Jonc: this volcano offers an ascent of 150 meters.
- The Devil’s Bridge: refresh yourself in a clear blue-green water.
Dive beneath the surface and discover impressive geological sites such as the Grotte Chauvet 2 or Aven d’Orgnac.
Visit the historic villages and take a leap into the past by wandering around Aubenas, Antraïgues, Vogüé and Balazuc.
So, more like nature, culture, health care and massages? Book your stay in Ardèche and enjoy it! For a well-being weekend or a vacation, the Ardèche will know how to bring you what you are looking for.