To help you in your endeavors, Villages de Gîtes is setting up this information page on COVID 19 and its implications on the tourism business.
We will only publish information from trusted and verified sources, and links to resource sites or organizations.
This page will be updated as we have new information and to assist you in your endeavors.
Feel free to check back regularly.
1. – Interdepartmental Committee on Tourism May 14 – In the section: General Information
Wednesday 13/05 :
1. – Reopening of Facilities – In the section: Administrative Closure and Reopening…
2. – Barrier Gestures/Physical Distance Posters – In the: Miscellaneous Postings
Saturday 02/05 :
1. – Renew the application for €1,500 aid as well as additional aid from the region if you are eligible for April – In: €1,500 aid…
2. – Support measures for the Restaurant and Tourism sectors – In the section: Support measures for businesses
1. – Sample cancellation letter to be sent to vacationers – Under: Cancellation Management…
1. – Cancellation and Refund of Stays
2. – Added a link to the form : Solidarity Fund – In the section: €1,500 assistance…
3. – Added a link about setting up a Guaranteed Loan – In the section: Guaranteed Cash Lines…